Mobile World Congress 2017
For eleventh year, Mobile World Congress starts today in Barcelona, specifically in the facilities of the Fira de Barcelona, a fair organized by the GSMA, that ends on 2 March.
This congress is the world reference event for mobile technologies for companies that provide services, distributors of content, experts in the sector and specialized media try to know firsthand the latest trends of an industry that is advancing by leaps and bounds. Definitely, a relevant event in the global mobile telephony sector in which the best professionals and companies will not miss.
It should be noted that last year, the Mobile World Congress, counted on more than 1,500 companies participating in the Fair GSMA 2016 Barcelona, the most outstanding ones were, among others:
Airwatch, Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Bharti Airtel, Cisco, Deutsche Telekom, eBay, Ford, Fujitsu, Gemalto, HTC, Huawei, IBM, Intel, LG, Motorola Mobility, NEC, Nokia, NTT DOCOMO, Oracle, Orange, Qualcomm, Samsung, SAP, Sharp, SK Telecom, Sony Mobile, Telefónica, Tellabs, Visa, Vodafone y ZTE…
And this year, depending on the type of pass you have, attendees can enjoy the different components that make up this leading event in the mobile industry such as:
- A Visionary with World Leadership Conference keynotes and panel discussions
- A technologically advanced product and exhibition technology of 1,700 exhibitors
- Best Place in the World for Finding Industry Opportunities, Doing Deals and Networking
- MPowered Industries, a new Conference and program exhibition will take place at Fira Montjuïc for those in the health, advertising, broadcast and travel industries
- And the Global Mobile Awards program, where we recognize the advances and achievements in the industry
- App Planet, the center of the mobile application universe, where the mobile application community meets to learn, network and interact with innovators.
So, don’t miss it!
For further information: Mobile World Congress